A Little Bit of Chaos

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Stupid Me

So at times I swear I have IDIOT stamped across my face. Why do I always end up letting my guard down with jerks? Maybe its just how my life is suppose to be...
so my lasted episode of stupidity happened not only once but twice tonight. This guy at the party I was working kept flirting with me. So of course I decided to have some fun. Well when the party as over he invited me to come the bar with him and his friends. He kept insisting that I wasn't going to even show up. In reality I wasn't planning on it but then I decided what the hell ... Why not. So I went to the bar and everyone else from the party was there except him. I waited around for awhile and then decided to leave. Stupid me thinking that he was actually interested and wanted to hang out more.
Then I put my foot in my mouth ... So I am dropping off the pictures from earlier that night and "the guy" was there. We chatted for a few minutes and then I just made a fool of myself ... again. I asked him if he wanted to get food and it seemed like a good idea but when I came back out he was like I'm really not that hungry and I was planning on dropping this off at my girlfriends. I felt like such a fool and I could hear the disappointment in my voice. This is a guy I really liked but I wouldn't allow myself to let my guard down enough to find out if we could be more than friends. And now I feel as if I missed my chance because he is dating someone now. For some reasons nice guys never win with me.
I really wish that at times I wasn't such an IDIOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home